Terms and Conditions
Before accessing the maps please understand and agree to the following
Data related to communities, neighborhoods, and blocks is owned by the residents of those communities, neighborhoods, and blocks. Treat the data, even if from publicly available sources, as sensitive to the residents.
Atlas is very dynamic so expect changes. This includes the System (e.g. this site) and the Content (the maps and images).
All data is provided at no cost. We welcome donations to help with expenses and to fund additional support from Green River Community College.
Guide to the Map Counter
Once you agree to the terms and conditions, you will be taken to the Map Counter where you can access all the maps.
To make your experience as valuable as possible, keep these things in mind:
- Atlas maps are always subject to update
- Individual maps may be relatively mature while others may be draft or sample maps
- The map logo contains the map title, projection, file name, and version date
- Maps are "drawn" on an 11-inch by 17-inch canvas with a 0.3-inch margin
- PDF versions are included for each map.
- Print-quality PDF maps are displayed when thumbnail images are clicked
- PDF maps come in 300dpi and 700dpi versions
- 300dpi maps produce high-quality 11"x17" paper sizes or less
- 700dpi maps will produce high-quality maps up to 24" wide or 36" long
- NOTE: The GRCC logo is stored at 500dpi. There may be some loss of quality when maps larger that 20" wide are produced
- Most maps are designed for 11"x17" (landscape) or 17"x11" (portrait) output when printed
- If printed on smaller paper, make sure the output is properly oriented and that the output is set to "fit" to the paper's printable area.
- In some cases there is a document included that is related to the theme map.
- These documents contain text and other information that helps explain the related theme map.